Friday, February 24, 2017

CALLING ALL CLIENTS

 

CALLING ALL CLIENTS!


Ready to "Bling Out" the internet?

I would love to include you in my Blog & social media.

Just e-mail me a picture of you wearing one of my designs at 

suber.suzanne@yahoo.com 
&
I'll make you an "Online Star"!

A brief comment about your piece would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Suzanne
 


*Please note that I will not be at the Vendor Expo this Saturday at the Florida SouthWestern State College in Naples, FL



Feel free to call for any special orders or purchase requests & I will honor 15% off through February 28, 2017.

My designs are also available at:

Blue Diamond Jewelers (next to the Apple store)
Coconut Point Shopping Center
23151 Fashion Dr. 
Estero, FL 33928

The Alley Artisan Mall (by Dillards)
Coconut Point Shopping Center
23191 Fashion Dr. Suite 113
Estero, FL 33928

Von Liebig Art Gallery
585 Park Street
Naples, FL 34102

 
>>><<<
 
or contact Suzanne at 
 
French Mermaid Collection
by Suzanne C. Suber 

239-776-4000

suber.suzanne@yahoo.com
http://frenchmermaidcollection.blogspot.com/


Contact Suzanne for information on custom orders, trunk shows, private jewelry consultations, corporate accounts and speaking engagements.

No comments:

Post a Comment